Home
Search by UPC,MPN,Name,SKU, or Gtin
Mobile Friendly

UPC 9781550923520 Not Just A Pretty Face 

 
Image of ISBN 9781550923520
 
ISBN 9781550923520 - Not Just A Pretty Face

ISBN 9781550923520

Not Just A Pretty Face
   Image of Barcode 9781550923520

       Barcode of ISBN 9781550923520

  
Share on Facebook...                   

Product Name: Not Just A Pretty Face

ISBN 9781550923520

Description : Lead in lipstick? 1,4 dioxane in baby soap? Coal tar in shampoo? How is this possible?Simple. The 35 billion cosmetics industry is so powerful that they've kept themselves unregulated for decades. Not one cosmetic product has to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration before hitting the market. Incredible? Consider this: The European Union has banned more than 1,100 chemicals from cosmetics. The United States has banned just 10. Only 11% of chemicals in cosmetics in the US have been assessed for health and safety - leaving a staggering 89% with unknown or undisclosed effects. More than 70% of all personal care products may contain phthalates, which are linked to birth defects

ISBN 9781550923520 Not Just A Pretty Face

ISBN: 9781550923520
EAN-13: 9 781550 923520
ISBN-10, Asin and Amazon's sku: 1550923520
Gtin: 09781550923520





Next Few Products:

dos! [lp] - Vinyl
093624948353

Inorganic Reactions and Methods, 19 Volume Set with Index
9780471328377

24: Season 7 [6 Discs] (dvd)
024543578413

Follies in Concert
014381104226

Androgynos--The Male-Female in Art and Architecture
9783930698745

L'Air du Temps for Women 1.0fl oz - MODEL IMPERIAL
718235939377

Index Links:
   |   site1   |   site2

self37   |   self38   |   self39

link4-711   |   link4-712   |   link4-713

siteindex   |   sitemap

site product 1   |   site product 2

site product 3   |   site product 4

site product 5   |   site product 6

site product 7   |   site product 8

EAN-13: 9 781550 923520
ISBN-10 , Asin and Amazon's sku: 1550923520
Gtin: 09781550923520