Search by UPC,MPN,Name,SKU, or Gtin
UPC 9781412248167 The Italian Gambit (and) A Guiding Repertoire For White - E4!
ISBN 9781412248167 - The Italian Gambit (and) A Guiding Repertoire For White - E4!
- New ideas, technical novelties an more on the age old Italian game with 4,d4, allowing the sharp and forcing "Italian Gambit" to emerge. This move, a surprising one to many, transforms the classic "Giouco Piano" or literally the quiet game into anything but its revered and somewhat sedate namesake. Black's third move, 3.Bc5 seems "safe" and allows the second player plenty of time to develop (quietly) for positional play. This will occur on White playing almost any reasonable move, except for the center assaulting initiative gaining 4.d4. being the main focus of this endeavor.4.d4! is clearly a forcing move, Black must react! Whatever unfolds from this point, White will have central control,
- price data
- $8.69 - NewCondition - InStock
- 9 781412 248167
- ISBN-10, Asin and Amazon's sku
- New Link Scanned
- 2017-03-24 22:33:27
- Earth, Wind & Fire: Live (used)
- United States Chess Federation's Official Rules of Chess, Sixth Edition